Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Homemade Ranch Dressing/Dip

Since wanting to start using less pre-packaged food, I have been on the hunt for a really good homemade ranch dressing.  Ranch is one of my favorites!  Apparently, I had found one and put it in a folder on my computer...and then forgot about it.  I made it for a church gathering and it seemed to be a hit.  It is so tasty!  I do think that it is a little thick for dressing, but you can simply add milk until it is the consistency you prefer.  Now, on to the recipe :)


Let me know if you try it and what you think!
Ranch Dressing/Dip

1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground pepper

Simply whisk all the ingredients together until smooth, adding milk as needed/desired for a thinner consistency. Pour into a container and keep in the 'frig. I imagine it will keep for a week or two.

No comments: